The blog post of Kosta Boda Open Minds Vase have 4 images including KOSTA BODA OPEN MINDS VASE, Kosta Boda Open Minds Vase #2 Open Minds Vase, Kosta Boda 'Open Minds' Vase., Kosta Boda Open Minds Vase #4 Open Minds Vase. Below are the images:
This article about Kosta Boda Open Minds Vase was published on July 24, 2018 at 6:55 am. It is uploaded under the Vase category. Kosta Boda Open Minds Vase is labelled with Kosta Boda Open Minds Vase, Kosta, Boda, Open, Minds, Vase..
Openo•pen (ō′pən),USA pronunciation adj.
- not closed or barred at the time, as a doorway by a door, a window by a sash, or a gateway by a gate: to leave the windows open at night.
- (of a door, gate, window sash, or the like) set so as to permit passage through the opening it can be used to close.
- having no means of closing or barring: an open portico.
- having the interior immediately accessible, as a box with the lid raised or a drawer that is pulled out.
- relatively free of obstructions to sight, movement, or internal arrangement: an open floor plan.
- constructed so as to be without cover or enclosure on the top or on some or all sides: an open boat.
- having relatively large or numerous spaces, voids, or intervals: an open architectural screen; open ranks of soldiers.
- perforated or porous: an open texture.
- relatively unoccupied by buildings, fences, trees, etc.: open country.
- not covered or closed;
with certain parts apart: open eyes; open mouth.
- without a covering, esp. a protective covering;
exposed: an open wound; open electrical wires.
- extended or unfolded: an open newspaper.
- without restrictions as to who may participate: an open competition; an open session.
- accessible or available to follow: the only course still open to us.
- not taken or filled;
vacant: Which job is open?
- ready for or carrying on normal trade or business: The new store is now open. The office is open on Saturdays.
- not engaged or committed: Have you any open time on Monday?
- accessible, as to appeals, ideas, or offers: to be open to suggestion.
- exposed to general view or knowledge;
existing, carried on, etc., without concealment: open disregard of the rules.
- acting publicly or without concealment, as a person.
- unreserved, candid, or frank, as persons or their speech, aspect, etc.: an open manner.
- generous, liberal, or bounteous: to give with an open hand.
- liable or subject: open to question; open to retaliation.
unsettled: several open questions.
- without effective or enforced legal, commercial, or moral regulations: an open town.
- unguarded by an opponent: an open wide receiver.
- noting the part of the sea beyond headlands or enclosing areas of land: to sail on the open seas.
- free of ice, as a body of water or a seaport.
- free of navigational hazards: an open coast.
- (of a seaport) available for foreign trade;
not closed by government regulations or by considerations of health.
- (of a microphone) in operation;
- (of a delimiting punctuation mark) occurring at the beginning of a group of words or characters that is set off, as from surrounding text: open parenthesis; open quotes.Cf. close (def. 56).
- not yet balanced or adjusted, as an account.
- not constipated, as the bowels.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue or with a relatively large oral aperture, as the vowel sound of cot compared with that in caught.
- (of a syllable) ending with a vowel.
- (of a consonant) continuant (opposed to stopped).
- [Ling.](of a class of items) readily admitting new members, as the class of nouns, verbs, or adjectives (opposed to closed).
- (of type) in outline form.
- widely spaced or leaded, as printed matter.
- (of an organ pipe) not closed at the far end.
- (of a string) not stopped by a finger.
- (of a note) produced by such a pipe or string or, on a wind instrument, without the aid of a slide, key, etc.
- (of an interval) containing neither endpoint.
- (of a set) consisting of points having neighborhoods wholly contained in the set, as the set of points within a circle.
- (of a map from one topological space to another) having the property that the image of an open set is an open set.
- free from frost;
mild or moderate: an open winter.
- (of a female animal) not pregnant.
- (of a fabric or weave) so loosely woven that spaces are visible between warp and filling yarns.
- to move (a door, window sash, etc.) from a shut or closed position so as to admit of passage.
- to render (a doorway, gateway, window, etc.) unobstructed by moving a door, window sash, etc., away from it.
- to render the interior of (a box, drawer, etc.) readily accessible.
- to clear (a passage, channel, etc.) of obstructions.
- to clear (areas or passages in the body).
- to give access to;
make accessible or available, as for use: to open a port for trade.
- to establish for business purposes or for public use: to open an office.
- to set in action, begin, start, or commence (sometimes fol. by up): to open a campaign.
- to uncover, lay bare, or expose to view.
- to expand, unfold, or spread out: to open a map.
- to make less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: to open ranks.
- to disclose, reveal, or divulge.
- to render accessible to knowledge, enlightenment, sympathy, etc.: to open one's mind.
- to cut, blast, or break into: to open a safe with nitro.
- to make or produce (an opening) by cutting or breaking, or by pushing aside or removing obstructions: to open a way through a crowd.
- to make an incision or opening in: to open a boil.
- to recall or revoke (a judgment, decree, etc.) for the purpose of allowing further contest or delay.
- to make the first statement of (a case) to the court or jury.
- [Cards.]to begin a hand by making (the first bid), placing (the first bet), or playing (a given card or suit) as the lead.
- to sail (a course) so that the apparent location of a distant fixed object changes with relation to a nearer fixed object (sometimes fol. by out).
- to become open, as a door, building, box, or enclosure.
- to afford access: a door that opens into a garden.
- to have an opening, passage, or outlet: The room opens into a corridor.
- (of a building, theater, etc.) to open its doors to the public: The museum opens at one o'clock.
- to begin a session or term, as a school.
- to begin a season, series of performances, or tour, as a theatrical company: The play will open in Boston.
- to begin, start, or commence an activity: The game opened with the national anthem.
- to part, or seem to part, so as to allow or reveal a passage: At last the cliffs opened to show us that we were heading for the sea.
- to become disclosed or revealed.
- to come into view;
become more visible or plain.
- to become receptive to knowledge, sympathy, etc., as the mind.
- to disclose or reveal one's knowledge, thoughts, feelings, etc.
- to unfold or expand, as a blossom, so as to reveal the interior.
- to spread out or expand, as the hand or a fan.
- to spread apart or separate, as pages of a book, newspaper, etc.: Open to page 32.
- to spread or come apart;
burst: The wound opened.
- to become less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: The ranks began to open.
- [Cards.]to make the first bet, bid, or lead in beginning a hand.
- [Hunting.](of hounds) to begin to bark, as on the scent of game.
- open up:
- to become or make open.
- to expand, esp. before the eye: A breathtaking panorama opened up as we reached the top of the hill.
- to achieve the initial development of: to open up a business office; to open up trade with China.
- [Slang.]to increase speed or the speed of (a vehicle).
- an open or clear space.
- the open air.
- the open water, as of the sea.
- an opening or aperture.
- an opening or opportunity.
- a contest or tournament in which both amateurs and professionals may compete, esp. in golf and tennis.
- the open:
- the unenclosed or unobstructed country.
- the outdoors: Vacations in the open are fine for the entire family.
- the condition of being unconcealed, recognized, or publicly known: The scandal is now out in the open.
Mindsmind (mīnd),USA pronunciation n.
- (in a human or other conscious being) the element, part, substance, or process that reasons, thinks, feels, wills, perceives, judges, etc.: the processes of the human mind.
- the totality of conscious and unconscious mental processes and activities.
- intellect or understanding, as distinguished from the faculties of feeling and willing;
- a particular instance of the intellect or intelligence, as in a person.
- a person considered with reference to intellectual power: the greatest minds of the twentieth century.
- intellectual power or ability.
- reason, sanity, or sound mental condition: to lose one's mind.
- a way of thinking and feeling;
temper: a liberal mind.
- a state of awareness or remembrance: The poem puts me in mind of experiences both new and forgotten.
- opinion, view, or sentiments: to change one's mind.
- inclination or desire: to be of a mind to listen.
- purpose, intention, or will: Let me know your mind in this matter before Tuesday.
- psychic or spiritual being, as opposed to matter.
- a conscious or intelligent agency or being: an awareness of a mind ordering the universe.
- remembrance or recollection;
memory: Former days were called to mind.
thoughts: He can't keep his mind on his studies.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]notice;
attention: When he's like that, just pay him no mind.
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]a commemoration of a person's death, esp. by a Requiem Mass. Cf. month's mind, year's mind.
- (cap.) Also called Divine Mind. [Christian Science.]God;
the incorporeal source of life, substance, and intelligence. Cf. mortal mind.
- bear or keep in mind, to remember: Bear in mind that the newspaper account may be in error.
- blow one's mind. [Slang.]
- to change one's perceptions, awareness, etc., as through the use of drugs or narcotics.
- to overwhelm a person with intense excitement, pleasure, astonishment, or dismay: Cool jazz really blows my mind.
- cross one's mind, to occur suddenly to one: A disturbing thought crossed her mind.
- give someone a piece of one's mind, [Informal.]to rebuke, reprimand, or scold sharply: I'll give him a piece of my mind for telling such a lie!
- have a good mind to, to feel tempted or inclined to: I have a good mind to leave you here all alone.
- have half a mind to, to be almost decided to;
be inclined to.
- know one's own mind, to be firm in one's intentions, opinions, or plans;
have assurance: She may be only a child, but she knows her own mind.
- make up one's mind, to decide;
form an opinion or decision;
resolve: He couldn't make up his mind which course to follow.
- meeting of minds, complete agreement;
accord: A meeting of minds between the union and the employer seemed impossible.
- on one's mind, constantly in one's thoughts;
of concern to one: The approaching trial was on his mind.
- out of one's mind:
insane: You must be out of your mind to say such a ridiculous thing.
- totally distracted: He's out of his mind with worry.
- emotionally overwhelmed: out of her mind with joy.
- presence of mind, ability to think and to remain in control of oneself during a crisis or under stress: She had enough presence of mind to remember the license plate of the speeding car.
- to pay attention to.
- to heed or obey (a person, advice, instructions, etc.).
- to apply oneself or attend to: to mind one's own business.
- to look after;
take care of;
tend: to mind the baby.
- to be careful, cautious, or wary about: Mind what you say.
- to feel concern at;
- to feel disturbed or inconvenienced by;
object to (usually used in negative or interrogative constructions): Would you mind handing me that book?
- to regard as concerning oneself or as mattering: Don't mind his bluntness.
- to perceive or notice.
- to remember.
- to remind.
- to pay attention.
- to obey.
- to take notice, observe, or understand (used chiefly in the imperative): Mind now, I want you home by twelve.
- to be careful or wary.
- to care, feel concern, or object (often used in negative or interrogative constructions): Mind if I go? Don't mind if I do.
- to regard a thing as concerning oneself or as mattering: You mustn't mind about their gossiping.
- never mind, don't worry or be troubled;
it is of no concern: Never mind—the broken glass will be easy to replace.
Vasevase (vās, vāz, väz),USA pronunciation n.
- a vessel, as of glass, porcelain, earthenware, or metal, usually higher than it is wide, used chiefly to hold cut flowers or for decoration.
How do I choose the Kosta Boda Open Minds Vase that is best? The purpose of the desk may help the characteristics of a home home even as we understand. The lifetime with this table isn't simply helpful as being a mix of cooking, but in addition an effect about the layout of the kitchen developed. In analyzing the professionals and negatives due to the huge kitchen countertop content at the moment, pick the best claim your experience.
Preferably, the kitchen desk might be claimed good quality if it's a stable composition, easy to clean, lovely, stain resistant, sturdy, temperature resistant. But naturally none of the components that help the above characteristics all. Thus, you must conform inside the home, where the aspects that needs to be highlighted to the conditions.