AllenAl•len (al′ən),USA pronunciation n.
(Charles) Grant (Blair•fin•die) (blâr fin′dē),USA pronunciation ("Cecil Power,'' "J. Arbuthnot Wilson''), 1848–99, British philosophical writer and novelist.
- Ethan, 1738–89, American soldier in the Revolutionary War: leader of the "Green Mountain Boys'' of Vermont.
- Fred (John Florence Sullivan), 1894–1956, U.S. comedian.
- Frederick Lewis, 1890–1954, U.S. historian and editor.
- Gracie (Grace Ethel Cecile Rosalie Allen), 1905–64, U.S. comedian (partner and wife of George Burns).
- Richard, 1760–1831, U.S. clergyman: a founder of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.(William) Her•vey (hûr′vē),USA pronunciation 1889–1949, U.S. novelist, poet, and biographer.
- Woody (Allen Stewart Konigsberg), born 1935, U.S. comedian, author, actor, and filmmaker.
- a male given name.
Missmiss1 (mis),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to fail to hit or strike: to miss a target.
- to fail to encounter, meet, catch, etc.: to miss a train.
- to fail to take advantage of: to miss a chance.
- to fail to be present at or for: to miss a day of school.
- to notice the absence or loss of: When did you first miss your wallet?
- to regret the absence or loss of: I miss you all dreadfully.
- to escape or avoid: He just missed being caught.
- to fail to perceive or understand: to miss the point of a remark.
- to fail to hit something.
- to fail of effect or success;
- miss fire. See fire (def. 25).
- miss out, [Chiefly Brit.]to omit;
- miss out on, to fail to take advantage of, experience, etc.: You missed out on a great opportunity.
- a failure to hit something.
- a failure of any kind.
- an omission.
- a misfire.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Hi , this attachment is about Rebecca Allen Miss Monroes Dalmatian Throw Pillow ( Deny Pillows #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 633 x 633. This blog post's file size is just 43 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Deny Pillows.
When the wooden flooring has become increasingly popular, Rebecca Allen Miss Monroes Dalmatian Throw Pillow ( Deny Pillows #2) CAn't be rejected, also has changed into a tendency inside interior design's sphere. Kind and numerous kinds are significantly currently mushrooming in the market. This requires one to selectively select what sort of timber surfaces are of good-quality. But unfortunately nearly all of you are still in picking a natural timber floor with all the replica, perplexed.
Flooring goods are authentic wooden surfaces, since numerous wood floor items in the marketplace aren't all-wood. Here we explain three types of timber floor products noticed in the substance being a factor within the collection. Listed below are three tips on choosing a pure timber floors: Deny Pillows such as for example linens of board of a particular measurement.
Apparent from the following queries that usually develop from people regarding the wooden floor. From your preceding post we can locate wooden floors healthy for that household and before determining to decide on a wooden floor, is highly recommended beforehand unidentified destination using wooden floor.