DelawareDel•a•ware (del′ə wâr′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -wares, (esp. collectively) -ware for 5.
- Baron. See De La Warr, 12th Baron.
- a state in the eastern United States, on the Atlantic coast. 595,225;
2057 sq. mi. (5330 sq. km). Cap.: Dover. Abbr.: DE (for use with zip code), Del.
- a city in central Ohio. 18,780.
- a river flowing S from SE New York, along the boundary between Pennsylvania and New Jersey into Delaware Bay. 296 mi. (475 km) long.
- a member of a grouping of North American Indian peoples, comprising the Munsee, Unami, and Unalachtigo, formerly occupying the drainage basin of the Delaware River, the lower Hudson River valley, and the intervening area.
- the Eastern Algonquian language of any of the Delaware peoples.
- a red vinifera grape grown for table use that yields a white wine.
- the vine bearing this fruit.
Vanityvan•i•ty (van′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.;
character or quality of being vain;
conceit: Failure to be elected was a great blow to his vanity.
- an instance or display of this quality or feeling.
- something about which one is vain.
- lack of real value;
worthlessness: the vanity of a selfish life.
- something worthless, trivial, or pointless.
- See vanity case.
- See dressing table.
- a wide, counterlike shelf containing a wash basin, as in the bathroom of a hotel or residence, often equipped with shelves, drawers, etc., underneath.
- a cabinet built below or around a bathroom sink, primarily to hide exposed pipes.
- compact1 (def. 13).
- produced as a showcase for one's own talents, esp. as a writer, actor, singer, or composer: a vanity production.
- of, pertaining to, or issued by a vanity press: a spate of vanity books.
Tagtag1 (tag),USA pronunciation n., v., tagged, tag•ging.
- a piece or strip of strong paper, plastic, metal, leather, etc., for attaching by one end to something as a mark or label: The price is on the tag.
- any small hanging or loosely attached part or piece;
- a loop of material sewn on a garment so that it can be hung up.
- a metal or plastic tip at the end of a shoelace, cord, or the like.
- a license plate for a motor vehicle.
- [Angling.]a small piece of tinsel or the like tied to the shank of a hook at the body of an artificial fly.
- the tail end or concluding part, as of a proceeding.
- the last words of a speech, scene, act, etc., as in a play;
a curtain line.
- sentinel (def. 3).
- an addition to a speech or writing, as the moral of a fable.
- a quotation added for special effect.
- a descriptive word or phrase applied to a person, group, organization, etc., as a label or means of identification;
- a trite phrase or saying;
- a person's name, nickname, initials, monogram, or symbol.
- See tag question (def. 1).
- a traffic ticket.
- a curlicue in writing.
- a lock of hair.
- a matted lock of wool on a sheep.
- [Fox Hunting.]the white tip of the tail of a fox.
- [Obs.]the rabble.
- to furnish with a tag or tags;
attach a tag to.
- to append as a tag, addition, or afterthought to something else.
- to attach or give an epithet to;
- to accuse of a violation, esp. of a traffic law;
give a traffic ticket to: He was tagged for speeding. The police officer tagged the cars for overtime parking.
- to hold answerable or accountable for something;
attach blame to: The pitcher was tagged with the loss of the game.
- to set a price on;
fix the cost of: The dealer tagged the boat at $500 less than the suggested retail price.
- to write graffiti on.
- to follow closely: I tagged him to an old house on the outskirts of town.
- to remove the tags of wool from (a sheep).
- to follow closely;
go along or about as a follower: to tag after someone; to tag along behind someone.
- to write graffiti.
Searchsearch (sûrch),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go or look through (a place, area, etc.) carefully in order to find something missing or lost: They searched the woods for the missing child. I searched the desk for the letter.
- to look at or examine (a person, object, etc.) carefully in order to find something concealed: He searched the vase for signs of a crack. The police searched the suspect for weapons.
- to explore or examine in order to discover: They searched the hills for gold.
- to look at, read, or examine (a record, writing, collection, repository, etc.) for information: to search a property title; He searched the courthouse for a record of the deed to the land.
- to look at or beneath the superficial aspects of to discover a motive, reaction, feeling, basic truth, etc.: He searched her face for a clue to her true feelings.
- to look into, question, or scrutinize: She searched her conscience.
- (of natural elements) to pierce or penetrate: The sunlight searched the room's dark corners.
- to uncover or find by examination or exploration (often fol. by out): to search out all the facts.
- to fire artillery over (an area) with successive changes in gun elevation.
- to examine (one or more files, as databases or texts) electronically, to locate specified items.
- to inquire, investigate, examine, or seek;
conduct an examination or investigation.
- search me, I don't know: Why has it taken so long to reach a decision? Search me.
- an act or instance of searching;
careful examination or investigation.
- the practice, on the part of naval officers of a belligerent nation, of boarding and examining a suspected neutral vessel at sea in order to ascertain its true nationality and determine if it is carrying contraband: the right of visit and search.
Newsnews (no̅o̅z, nyo̅o̅z),USA pronunciation n. (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a report of a recent event;
information: His family has had no news of his whereabouts for months.
- the presentation of a report on recent or new events in a newspaper or other periodical or on radio or television.
- such reports taken collectively;
information reported: There's good news tonight.
- a person, thing, or event considered as a choice subject for journalistic treatment;
newsworthy material. Cf. copy (def. 5).
Hello , this attachment is about Delaware Vanity Tag Search #5 CBS News. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1140 x 599. It's file size is only 48 KB. If You want to download This blog post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Delaware Vanity Tag Search.
One of the tips that you could utilize to include illumination for Delaware Vanity Tag Search #5 CBS News is currently implementing solar pipes that reveal lighting into your home, through the tubing and from your ceiling. Particularly helpful in the area of your home for storage or you have an additional or basement floor above your kitchen. In this way, the light so that your place is going to be full of the setting and natural light going directly into the area place turns into busy regions.
Another method you may be able to incorporate is to create strong experience of the wall of the home. The light that's in the room that is next can move into your another space. Some dark furnitures may also modify and add with different furnitures that may reflect light. In addition, the design of home gear will be the key.
If you like the atmosphere of the comfortable home using a superior natural illumination and accessories , then this Delaware Vanity Tag Search with likely a great idea foryou. Develop you like our design suggestions within this website.