Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Coolcool (ko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., v.
- moderately cold;
neither warm nor cold: a rather cool evening.
- feeling comfortably or moderately cold: I'm perfectly cool, but open the window if you feel hot.
- imparting a sensation of moderate coldness or comfortable freedom from heat: a cool breeze.
- permitting such a sensation: a cool dress.
- not excited;
under control: to remain cool in the face of disaster.
- not hasty;
deliberate: a cool and calculated action.
- lacking in interest or enthusiasm: a cool reply to an invitation.
- lacking in warmth or cordiality: a cool reception.
- calmly audacious or impudent: a cool lie.
- aloof or unresponsive;
indifferent: He was cool to her passionate advances.
- unaffected by emotions;
dispassionate: She made a cool appraisal of all the issues in the dispute.
- (of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification: a cool million dollars.
- (of colors) with green, blue, or violet predominating.
excellent: a real cool comic.
- characterized by great facility;
highly skilled or clever: cool maneuvers on the parallel bars.
- socially adept: It's not cool to arrive at a party too early.
- something that is cool;
a cool part, place, time, etc.: in the cool of the evening.
poise: an executive noted for maintaining her cool under pressure.
- blow one's cool. See blow 2 (def. 34).
- to become cool (sometimes fol. by down or off): The soup cooled in five minutes. We cooled off in the mountain stream.
- to become less ardent, cordial, etc.;
- to make cool;
impart a sensation of coolness to.
- to lessen the ardor or intensity of;
moderate: Disappointment cooled his early zealousness.
- cool down, to bring the body back to its normal physiological level after fast, vigorous exercise or activity by gradually slowing the pace of activity or by doing gentle exercises or stretches.
- cool it, [Slang.]calm down;
take it easy.
- cool off, [Informal.]to become calmer or more reasonable: Wait until he cools off before you talk to him again.
- cool one's heels. See heel 1 (def. 18).
- cool out, [Slang.]to calm or settle down;
relax: cooling out at the beach.
Thumbthumb (thum),USA pronunciation n.
- the short, thick, inner digit of the human hand, next to the forefinger.
- the corresponding digit in other animals;
- the part of a glove or mitten for containing this digit.
- an ovolo or echinus molding.
- all thumbs, awkward;
bungling: The visitor almost knocked over a vase and seemed to be all thumbs.
- thumbs down, a gesture or expression of dissent or disapproval: We turned thumbs down to that suggestion.
- thumbs up, a gesture or expression of assent or approval.
- under one's thumb, under the power or influence of;
subordinate to. Also, under the thumb of.
- to soil or wear with the thumbs in handling, as the pages of a book.
- to glance through (the pages of a book, leaflet, etc.) quickly.
- to play (a guitar or other instrument) with or as with the thumbs.
- (of a hitchhiker) to solicit or get (a ride) by pointing the thumb in the desired direction of travel.
- thumb one's nose:
- to put one's thumb to one's nose and extend the fingers as a crudely defiant or contemptuous gesture.
- to express defiance or contempt;
dismiss or reject contemptuously.
Hello folks, this blog post is about Comfort Cool Thumb CMC Splints ( Comfort Cool Thumb Brace #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 648 x 648. This attachment's file size is only 21 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Comfort Cool Thumb Brace.
This table includes metallic or natural coloring such as dull, dark or bright. Chairs are employed not too much and also simple with all the amount of 3 seats. This table is only employed for eating and chatting since the dimension is not too large. Resources employed ie material or glass.
The Comfort Cool Thumb CMC Splints ( Comfort Cool Thumb Brace #3) ideal for natural type of home space. This natural desk includes a square shape that is larger than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to create a more natural perception. This desk includes natural hues like white and brown.
Tabletops broader such that it can be utilized to place fruits tools such as spoons, plates, etc. Seats used to be trim using a rectangular or rounded thighs are small and slender to be able to steer clear of the impact of rigidity in the home.