BrooklynBrook•lyn (brŏŏk′lin),USA pronunciation n.
- a borough of New York City, on W Long Island. 2,230,936; 76.4 sq. mi. (198 sq. km).
- a city in NE Ohio. 12,342.
Collegecol•lege (kol′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution of higher learning, esp. one providing a general or liberal arts education rather than technical or professional training. Cf. university.
- a constituent unit of a university, furnishing courses of instruction in the liberal arts and sciences, usually leading to a bachelor's degree.
- an institution for vocational, technical, or professional instruction, as in medicine, pharmacy, agriculture, or music, often a part of a university.
- an endowed, self-governing association of scholars incorporated within a university, as at the universities of Oxford and Cambridge in England.
- a similar corporation outside a university.
- the building or buildings occupied by an institution of higher education.
- the administrators, faculty, and students of a college.
- (in Britain and Canada) a private secondary school.
- an organized association of persons having certain powers and rights, and performing certain duties or engaged in a particular pursuit: The electoral college formally selects the president.
- a company;
- Also called collegium. a body of clergy living together on a foundation for religious service or similar activity.
- a prison.
Libraryli•brar•y (lī′brer′ē, -brə rē, -brē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -brar•ies.
- a place set apart to contain books, periodicals, and other material for reading, viewing, listening, study, or reference, as a room, set of rooms, or building where books may be read or borrowed.
- a public body organizing and maintaining such an establishment.
- a collection of manuscripts, publications, and other materials for reading, viewing, listening, study, or reference.
- a collection of any materials for study and enjoyment, as films, musical recordings, or maps.
- a commercial establishment lending books for a fixed charge; a lending library.
- a series of books of similar character or alike in size, binding, etc., issued by a single publishing house.
- [Biol.]a collection of standard materials or formulations by which specimens are identified.
- canon1 (def. 9).
- a collection of software or data usually reflecting a specific theme or application.
Hello guys, this photo is about Brooklyn College Library (good Brooklyn College Admissions Office #10). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 748 x 476. It's file size is only 110 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Brooklyn College Admissions Office.
Apply some things contained in a vase of vibrant containers, the choice of elegant lounge pillows, wall hangings model pop art, or older residences, like, as well as replacing the ledge. Pick that have variations of surface, clean collections and bigger shades. Blend both of these styles in a single spot. Eg adjustment of classic furniture with furniture that is newer.
So will be the kitchen which is very long. Effectively, you are able to work this around by adding a Brooklyn College Library (good Brooklyn College Admissions Office #10) in a room that is too wide or switching functions. For instance most of the home as well as bedroom, while 1 / 2 of the living room used as a garage
It and numerous previous dining table seats might additionally assimilate. Objects such as tables yard / seats, significant potted flowers, and rooftop also can enhance the sweetness of the inner of the old-house that is house.The is not just like a residence nowadays. The division of area sometimes appears strange. Whilst the bedroom is extremely slim eg thus spacious living-room.