Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Marcmarc (märk; Fr. mar),USA pronunciation n.
- the grapes contained in the wine press and the residue, as skins and pips, remaining after the juice is expressed.
- (in France) the brandy distilled from this residue.
- [Pharm.]the residue that remains following the extraction of active principles from a vegetable drug by means of a solvent.
LawrenceLaw•rence (lôr′əns, lor′-),USA pronunciation n.
- D(avid) H(erbert), 1885–1930, English novelist.
- Ernest O(rlando), 1901–58, U.S. physicist: inventor of the cyclotron;
Nobel prize 1939.
- Gertrude, 1901?–52, English actress.
- Jacob, born 1917, U.S. painter and educator.
- James, 1781–1813, U.S. naval officer in the War of 1812.
- Saint. Also, Lorenzo. Latin, Laurentius. died a.d. 258?, early church martyr.
- Sir Thomas, 1769–1830, English painter.
- T(homas) E(dward) (T. E. Shaw) ("Lawrence of Arabia''), 1888–1935, English archaeologist, adventurer, soldier, and writer.
- a city in NE Massachusetts, on the Merrimack River. 63,175.
- a city in E Kansas, on the Kansas River. 52,738.
- a town in central Indiana. 25,591.
- a male given name: from a Latin word meaning "a man of Laurentum.''
Hello folks, this image is about Image Of Marc Lawrence (beautiful Belinda Farrell Cabin Fever #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 548 x 1044. This post's file size is just 56 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Belinda Farrell Cabin Fever.
There are some essential things you contemplate in choosing an office seat to your business and have to know.
Together with that, occasionally we're not well-ordered. Image Of Marc Lawrence (beautiful Belinda Farrell Cabin Fever #3) that we need while at the office is vital, but on the other hand we likewise feel pity, office seats on which we have been there it really is simply the shape and shade have not been suitable.
- Pick A certain company office chairs, office chairs will often have both legs of the seat, hydraulic, a guarantee of 24 months, and the forearms of the chair during the agreed.
- Choose a chair based on the budget / desires of the firm.
- Alter along with of the seat together with your style and colour of the furniture.
- Select A seat that has gentle once you take a seat or an appropriate foam.