Beerbeer (bēr),USA pronunciation n.
- an alcoholic beverage made by brewing and fermentation from cereals, usually malted barley, and flavored with hops and the like for a slightly bitter taste.
- any of various beverages, whether alcoholic or not, made from roots, molasses or sugar, yeast, etc.: root beer; ginger beer.
- an individual serving of beer;
a glass, can, or bottle of beer: We'll have three beers.
OlympicsO•lym•pic (ə lim′pik, ō lim′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the Olympic Games: an Olympic contender.
- of or pertaining to Olympia, in Greece.
- pertaining to Mount Olympus, in Greece.
- Olympian (def. 3).
- an Olympian deity.
- Olympics. See Olympic Games. (def. 2).
Boardboard (bôrd, bōrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of wood sawed thin, and of considerable length and breadth compared with the thickness.
- a flat slab of wood or other material for some specific purpose: a cutting board.
- a sheet of wood, cardboard, paper, etc., with or without markings, for some special use, as a checkerboard or chessboard.
- [Theat.]the stage: The play will go on the boards next week.
- the wooden fence surrounding the playing area of an ice-hockey rink.
- a racing course made of wood, used esp. in track meets held indoors: his first time running on boards.
- [Bookbinding.]stiff cardboard or other material covered with paper, cloth, or the like to form the covers for a book.
- [Building Trades.]composition material made in large sheets, as plasterboard or corkboard.
- a table, esp. to serve food on.
- daily meals, esp. as provided for pay: twenty dollars a day for room and board.
- an official group of persons who direct or supervise some activity: a board of directors.
- the side of a ship.
- one leg, or tack, of the course of a ship beating to windward.
- [Railroads.]a fixed signal or permanent sign regulating traffic.
- a flat surface, as a wall or an object of rectangular shape, on which something is posted, as notices or stock-market quotations: a bulletin board.
- Also called card, circuit board. a piece of fiberglass or other material upon which chips can be mounted to perform specific functions.
- plugboard (def. 2).
- See circuit board (def. 2).
- a switchboard.
- the area of a woolshed where shearing is done.
- a crew of shearers working in a particular woolshed.
- sheep about to be sheared.
- [Obs.]the edge, border, or side of anything.
- across the board:
- [Racing.]betting on a horse or dog to finish first, second, or third, so that any result where a selection wins, places, or shows enables the bettor to collect.
- applying to or affecting every person, class, group, etc.
- go by the board:
- to go over the ship's side.
- to be destroyed, neglected, or forgotten: All his devoted labor went by the board.
- on board:
- on or in a ship, plane, or other vehicle: There were several movie stars on board traveling incognito.
- [Baseball.]on base: There were two men on board as the next batter came up.
- present and functioning as a member of a team or organization. Also, aboard.
- on the boards, in the theatrical profession: The family has been on the boards since grandfather's time.
- tread the boards. See tread (def. 11).
- to cover or close with boards (often fol. by up or over): to board up a house; to board over a well.
- to furnish with meals, or with meals and lodging, esp. for pay: They boarded him for $50 a week.
- to go on board of or enter (a ship, train, etc.).
- to allow on board: We will be boarding passengers in approximately ten minutes.
- to come up alongside (a ship), as to attack or to go on board: The pirate ship boarded the clipper.
- [Obs.]to approach;
- to take one's meals, or be supplied with food and lodging at a fixed price: Several of us board at the same rooming house.
- [Ice Hockey.]to hit an opposing player with a board check.
Hi guys, this picture is about Beer Olympics Board ( Backyard Beer Olympics #10). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 485 x 518. This picture's file size is just 60 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Backyard Beer Olympics.
Backyard Beer Olympics is one of many most widely used ingredients and therefore are often used for your floor along with the Stone can also be a volcanic rock established by temperature and tension and therefore are available in various tones like dark hues, light dull and red along with other colors, Currently because of the toughness and resilience, rock stone ceramic sort usually employed for home surfaces, surfaces and floor materials as well as creating a family room.
But grey is really a neutral coloring that seems yet easy to complement with additional colors more contrast. So that the selected color Backyard Beer Olympics would work for people who need to employ basic colors like white, but less. To acquire the mixture right paint color, in picking color combinations you have to contemplate these methods and considerations. Choose a colour to paint the walls a vivid color combinations of dreary.
Obviously you know a great deal of these types of stone and possesses become a fresh tendency in the world of residence and undoubtedly you're baffled in choosing a style, in setting up a home, you have to look at the suitable shade for the walls of one's home. Although it isn't rare to also have a simple colour such as white coloring to paint the walls of the house, shade gray house typically picked while the base shade is predominant.
The vivid hues are recommended listed here is not striking brilliant coloring, as the color mix of Beer Olympics Board ( Backyard Beer Olympics #10) with impressive hues may really develop the effect sweaty. Pick hues which might be soft or gentle although vivid. For instance, lightblue, turf green, white, and others. However you must pick the mix that is suitable although the combination with different hues that are happier or forbidden.