The article about Antique Hoosier Cabinet With Flour Sifter have 3 photos including Attractive Antique Hoosier Cabinet With Flour Sifter #1 An Antique Kitchen Cupboard With Built-in Flour Sifter, Circa 1930s. The Cabinet, Awesome Antique Hoosier Cabinet With Flour Sifter #2 Flour Bin And Sifter With Funnel Into Your Mixing Bowl. Kept Bugs Out Of Your Baking!, Antique Hoosier Cabinet With Flour Sifter #3 Mcdougall Hoosier Cabinet History Medium Size Of Cabinet Antique Cabinet With Flour Sifter Sellers Kitchenaid Mexico .. Following are the images:
The blog post of Antique Hoosier Cabinet With Flour Sifter was posted at March 10, 2019 at 8:43 am. It is posted under the Cabinet category. Antique Hoosier Cabinet With Flour Sifter is tagged with Antique Hoosier Cabinet With Flour Sifter, Antique, Hoosier, Cabinet, With, Flour, Sifter..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
HoosierHoo•sier (ho̅o̅′zhər),USA pronunciation n.
- a native or inhabitant of Indiana (used as a nickname).
- (usually l.c.) any awkward, unsophisticated person, esp. a rustic.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Flourflour (flouər, flou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the finely ground meal of grain, esp. the finer meal separated by bolting.
- the finely ground and bolted meal of wheat, as that used in baking.
- a finely ground, powdery foodstuff, as of dehydrated potatoes, fish, or bananas.
- a fine, soft powder: flour of emery.
- to make (grain or the like) into flour;
grind and bolt.
- to sprinkle or dredge with flour: Flour the chicken before frying.
- (of mercury) to refuse to amalgamate with another metal because of some impurity of the metal;
lie on the surface of the metal in the form of minute globules.
- to disintegrate into minute particles.
Siftersift•er (sif′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that sifts.
- a kitchen implement for sifting: a flour sifter.
sift + -er1]
Have you been currently seeking the Antique Hoosier Cabinet With Flour Sifter? If you'd like to truly have a living room that's wonderful and appealing, you should consider about the decoration of your living-room along with worry about furniture measures. You might also need to consider to the balance of your existing room if you decide to possess a decoration for the living room.
Decorating tips first living room wall as you are able to have for the living room is wallpaper if you prefer to have an elegant look of the family room. There are lots of wonderful wallpaper habits that you could choose to adorn your living room wall design touse this type, you should look at the harmony of one's livingroom.
You can use this wallpaper in just an entire wallin your family room, if your room is packed with furniture. Picture genuinely planning to enhance your living room while you merely put it to use inside the wall.
In addition to picture, there's plenty of different Antique Hoosier Cabinet With Flour Sifter as possible opt for your living room. Like, when you have a little livingroom, you can put a reflection around the wall using a form that is unique. Moreover, it offers a larger watch, your room that is living will be surely decorated by the mirror. Artwork, painting, etc can be also used by you.